·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
19mark90- Ya man, i worked 82hrs last week, this was my first day off, then I go back to work, for another 62hrs... at least it will be a nice paycheck.

Turbolence56- Thats cool! I love my RN's, I am a ER tech (low on the totem pole lol), But I work with the Trauma Team, and I am in school working on my Physician Assistant for orthopedic surgery.

Mrktrazie- No great updates, my guy kinda slacked while i was on vacation... I went by the shop and it was just a little smoothed out... It should be done this weekend, or so I am told, I will take pics of it completely smoothed out, and I hope to get out of the paint booth by Friday!!!!!

Here a few cool cars that where at the shop.

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
FINALLY!!!! she pretty much totally prepped for paint! body work all done! tomorrow she is being sanded down and primed and then shot!! Should have her back in a day or so!!!

its the little things in life that make you happy.

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mmarookie- thanks

hardtop- yea same blue, but leaving some CF highlights.

sonicboom- same!!! I can't wait to see this finsihed!!!

JEdi- congradulations!!! we need more RNs!

Infamous- thank you. That rat rod is cool, they had a few sweet classic cars right now, no videos though sorry.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.