MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking on Taka Kaira's sight today and saw that Cusco makes a master cylinder brace. Under $100. It says supercharged model only. Is there a difference?

They do list one for those girly MK2s though.
They also list the Fujitsobo exhaust some people have asked about in the past. $554.

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
We don't have it in stock right now. Look for it to come back in the near future.

·
Registered
9,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bill I didn't realize the rhd thing.
Thanks Dave, again. I will be buying one when they come back.

·
Registered
9,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeh, I would take a H&T strut brace.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Only if they fix the fitment issues they had at first (did they ever?). Cutting up your side panels to fit a strut bar is unnecessary. Just sold off mine is disgust and went in search of a cheaper substitute. Here's to hoping they fix the design next time around... :)

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
sweet. Guess it was just my luck to end up with an old one. Oh well its gone now and i'm on to making my own.

·
Registered
30 Posts
David, put me on a list of people to contact the second you get that master cylinder brace in stock. I want one. I placed an order about a year or so ago and wanted it back then with my order. It was out of stock then and looks like still today. Dont forget me.
Jim. [email protected]

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Hey now, quit distracting the man from gettin those retro-tabs done... ;)

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
I would certainly like to be on this list as well. Please let me know as soon as they become available.

Peace-

·
Registered
9,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Screw the retro tabs. I have an extra set of rear housings, but no rear strut brace.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
hmm... maybe we should make a deal then, i'll make you a rear strut bar, you trade me rear strut housings for it. ;)

actually, i have those housings with bar and all sitting on my 88 s/c out in the yard. Just never wanted to go through the work of removing and swapping them to my 20v just to add the bar, when i know i'll be able to buy the retro-tabs eventually.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts