MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be going to Chico Race Works in Fairfield for the first time in the near future to have some work done. Just wanted to know if there's anyplace within walking distance to go to kill time while waiting - mall, movie theater, coffee shop, restaurant, bar, massage parlour, strip club, brothel, etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
732 Posts
fairfield is my 2nd home. theres a bar on walters road about 0.5 mi walking distance from CRW. never been in there before but me and my friends always wanted to go in there. its some kind of hick bar i think. and also on walters road is a jahovahs witness church with no windows. check it out if youd like, also walking distance. a burger king on walters road passed a 4 way stop. Not much on walters road except new houses, gastation and a bar and a church. your gonna need a car if you want to go to the mall or get some free candy at jelly belly.

·
Registered
20,146 Posts
if you're nice when you stop by i may be able to either get you a loaner car or a ride somewhere (mall movies, etc) but most times folks just chill and drool over all of the different MR2s in the shop in various stages of operation.....

we do have a audio system there as well as TV, DVD or whatever -- can bring the x-box or PS2 ;)

·
Registered
700 Posts
mister3 said:
if you're nice when you stop by i may be able to either get you a loaner car or a ride somewhere (mall movies, etc) but most times folks just chill and drool over all of the different MR2s in the shop in various stages of operation.....

we do have a audio system there as well as TV, DVD or whatever -- can bring the x-box or PS2 ;)

now thats some good service, who ever heard of a shop lending a car so a customer can go somewhere to kill some time!

josh, let me know if you can hook up a low milage usdm ct26 w/ stock cat.

-Daniel

·
Registered
20,146 Posts
lilrocket2 said:
now thats some good service, who ever heard of a shop lending a car so a customer can go somewhere to kill some time!

josh, let me know if you can hook up a low milage usdm ct26 w/ stock cat.

-Daniel
have several low mile ct26 w/cats available -- no worries

i don't always have a "loaner car" available but when i do all i ask is just to put it around -- any hardcore driving gets everyone screwed ;) if the loaner isn't available i can give rides to anywhere no problem

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.