MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
nice turn out guys.. had some grub.. props to the chef and his food network inspired cooking utensils.. haha i guess the beach kinda brings everyone out to play.. oh well until next time guys.. keep up the good work

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
It was a great meet, arent you glad you didnt drive 80 miles? Maybe next time we can do one meet with the LA guys. I ll try to get the pics up tomorrow, I m at work. Nice to see you all.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks.. yea i take some good pictures haha ;) jeez that k3t rhd sure is fast i wonder who makes more power.. the black rhd or the silver supra that came in late hmmm.. we should have another meet uh.. anyone wanna plan for spring break.. should be a little more warmer.. all in all.. preety good turn out guys

·
Registered
296 Posts
the pictures are awsome! Kinda misleading though hahah, although it was sunny it was also cold! Great meet, I'm glad I showed up for this meet. I thought it was kinda strange how most people were over at the cars than over at the grill to eat and not many people ate.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
dang if only i would of went....but cant cause no more 2...but nonetheless sweet cars!! :thumbup hey jeremie!! host one in mid feb!!! do it at the beach too on pch!! :evillaugh

·
Registered
412 Posts
i thought i would of got food poisoning from the bbq... but i ended up getting it tonight with this california burrito. damniT! hahah. we definitely need to do another meet with a cruise too. that'll be awesome.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Nice pics.

Peace-

1 - 20 of 27 Posts