MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently bought a 86 MR2 AW11 and the little arm that you push up to turn on the headlights is never in the correct angle and since I'm very perfectionist about how my cars look, I've been wondering if one of you guys would know how to fix it? I tried undoing the hex nut under the plastic arm but it led to absolutely nothing. Hope you guys could help :)

·
Premium Member
12,332 Posts
Make sure that it isn't actually the wiper knob that you have there. After that, you just have to take it apart to find out what is broken. Either the switch is in the wrong position, or the knob is in the wrong position, but I can't look over your shoulder to tell you which one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Make sure that it isn't actually the wiper knob that you have there. After that, you just have to take it apart to find out what is broken. Either the switch is in the wrong position, or the knob is in the wrong position, but I can't look over your shoulder to tell you which one.
well it had the light bulb pictogram on it so I'm pretty sure it's the light switch but thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Get the headlight and wiper knobs for a '87 to '89 and the problem will go away, the knobs drooped in '85 & '86 and are straight in '87 to '89.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.