MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been running these for quite a few years now and given it's so dead around here I thought I might help liven it up with a recommendation.

I'd purchased these through their EBay store (link below) and for the price and quality I don't think you can beat them. I drive in a lot of stop and go traffic here in LA and they consistently hold up well with average dust and great looks. Great looks because they're zinc plated so there's no rust anywhere on the brake discs even after several years hard use. The "hat" portion of the disc looks just as good today as when I installed them. I haven't experienced any disc warping even with spirited drives up and down PCH 1 and Los Angeles Crest Highway which has a lot of elevation change not to mention hard braking zones.

You can get them blank, cross drilled, slotted, or combination of cross drilled & slotted. I opted for cross drilled and also haven't experienced any kind of cracking on the disc, even hairline ones. For full pads & discs around $200 for standard to spirited driving I don't think you can beat these. They also have options for higher performance pads which I would recommend if you're really going to push your car.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-MR-2...R2|Submodel:Turbo&hash=item3a7db63e16&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
421 Posts
I think I'm gonna try these. Just hope it's not a waste of money!:flush
6 to 10 working day's for shipping
They came usps on the 21st everything looked good but they sent the cheaper C-tek front pads.
I ordered the rotors for a turbo with ceramic pads for 226.00 shipped not to bad of a price.
I installed them anyway and they look and perform good. A- for the pad mix up.

·
Premium Member
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'm gonna try these. Just hope it's not a waste of money!:flush
6 to 10 working day's for shipping
They came usps on the 21st everything looked good but they sent the cheaper C-tek front pads.
I ordered the rotors for a turbo with ceramic pads for 226.00 shipped not to bad of a price.
I installed them anyway and they look and perform good. A- for the pad mix up.
I've actually been pretty happy with the C-tek pads. The wear rate's been on par with the other aftermarket pads I've used and when I've pushed them they haven't let me down.

I'm glad you're happy with them!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts