MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i paid off my car right when we traded the deal was my car and 200 bucks SO we signed pinks at the time he signed mine (wich was a bill of sale) i signed his and so we went on our way.. so i pay him off today and he tells me that i need to sign ANOTHER bill of sale because i signed in the wrong place i juess so i signed but i noticed the rest wasnt filled out... so i signed it and i filled out the rest is there ANY way he can put the mr2's information on it and try to steal it back? im kinda worried but im heading to the dmv tomarro ASAP

·
Registered
79 Posts
silent765 said:
he tells me that i need to sign ANOTHER bill of sale because i signed in the wrong place i juess so i signed but i noticed the rest wasnt filled out... so i signed it and i filled out the rest is there ANY way he can put the mr2's information on it and try to steal it back?
I'm guessing that if you signed in the wrong place (the first time), he must have gone back to the the DMV and applied for another one. I had a similar instance in the past, but then it dealt with an older person..so I wasn't suspicious. But I think that as long as you filled out the blank areas, don't waste time and register it tomorrow (like you said), the car'll be under your record, and he shouldn't be able to reclaim it. You could also ask the staffs at the DMV. good luck though! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts