MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wonderin if any mr2 guys down here wanna meet up or are in need of a helping hand!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome to CC, not much goes on down here. I don't think I've met but a couple of the 2 owners in town and they've all been at the auto-x.
I usually hang around with a bunch of different car guys, we usually cruise around on friday and saturday. Most of the time we hang out at the T-heads.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Whats up, I go to school at A&M and i see a couple of 2's around but i always see a black MK1 at the Big Lots parking lot and Fidkit a couple of times. What kind of 2 do you have? Maybe we should get a meet going on or something

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha

lol thats just it i recently totalled my 91 and my 86 is in pensacola, awaiting a restoration, starting august. i was wanting to hang out with some locals and possibly help wrench on theirs if needed

·
Registered
414 Posts
You missed the my big wrenching event by about 4 months. I slipped a Gen 3 into my '91T, now it's just little bits here and there. I've got a water injection kit I'm in the process of installing.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool

Well if anyone wants to get together and hang or whatever 2517538143 is my cell the names chris give me a call! or email me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts