MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corbeau FX-1 seat in excellent condition. Bought recently from another racer who used it for a passenger seat. I received it and plunked my butt down in it, and immediately knew it was too small for my 6'2" and 295+ lbs. Hence, it is still in the condition the previous owner's pics show. However, due to being stupid or just not technical enough, I can't figure out how to post those pics to this thread. E-mail me and I'll send you the pics he posted that I saw. I will assure you that they reflect the actual condition of the seat.

E Mail is[email protected]

Seat will be $250 picked up, with good Recaro aluminum side mount brackets attached/w grade 8 bolts.

Seat alone $195

Shipping will probably be $20-25. If you're nearby, I'll bring it to you for a couple of bucks for gas.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
what width is it?
mfg date?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seat is 16" wide at the bottom. There is no date label or stamp, but the prev. owner said he bought it new Dec. '11.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Robbie_B said:
It's not FIA certified.

I didn't claim it was FIA certified. Lots of good seats aren't. It just means that most sanctioning bodies require a spear, sorry, a seat back brace to be race legal. I'm pretty sure NASA and SCCA do.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold the seat! Thanks for the response. Also bought Dave's Ultra shield seat as a replacement. That's both the first sale and the first purchase on this thread. Hope there's many more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts