MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the past weeks my sc has been have problems with the Cooling, Brake, Charge light all staying on while I am driving. I just replace the alternator and belt, and these light still show up, my voltage was reading like 11.94 or something like that, so anyways I put in a new external regulator and she started up just fine now, and with the old regulator she just wouldn't start anymore. So while I was warming my mki up, I still notice that all these gauge lights were still on. What else could be wrong. I have also place the battery terminals and swap batterys. My voltage is now like under 8v.

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=80680

·
Registered
36 Posts
Have had the exact same thing happen. New alternator and regulator, even took the alternator out and re-tested it. They went away and came back for a day 2 months later ... have not seen them since......

N

·
0 Posts
i chased the same problem in my 89 for about a year. i let a toyota tech talk me into paying out the ass for a new toyota alternator. low and behold it worked. not a glich yet!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive tryed everything. My sc is cause me to much time and money. What other problems can relate to this problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts