MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a friend here on the boards rebuild this motor for my 89 but then I bought the motor that's now in it and won't be using it!

Rebuild was done in October 2010 and the motor as been stored in my parent's dry basement this whole time.

Motor was torn down to a bare block, machined, all new bearings/gaskets/sensors/etc.

Was originally from a 91 JDM MR2 and installed in a 91 USDM car so it has USDM sensors.

I have a lot tied up in this but I'm also tired of looking at it. Was keeping as a spare or for another project but it's time to make room.

I have bins of parts but might need some for my own build. Selling what's bolted to the motor in the pics for now.

Looking for $1500$1000. Trades are cool too! AW11 parts, audio, bikes, cars, toys, :thumbup

Some pics here, I'll get some recent ones. http://smg.photobucket.com/user/aaron7/library/mr2/3sgte_rebuilt

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The motor will have come full circle if you buy it back :p

Looking for $1500. Think I paid nearly that for the blown motor way back when! haha

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks smurfcrusher!

daddyzcar, Stock pistons were reused as they were in fine shape.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really have no idea how to do that. If you can arrange a pickup I'm sure I could figure out how to strap it to a pallet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts