MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a complete set of left, right and center E-Brake cables for all 87-89 MR2's. These are used - removed from a low mileage rust free car. I even have the adjustment plate that mounts underneath the car in perfect condition. $400.00 shipped and fully insured to anywhere in the continental US. E-mail me at [email protected] for pictures.

·
Super Moderator
Driving MR2s since '89
4,274 Posts
They are OEM parts, which are had to come by. Let the man price them as he sees fit, and buyers can choose what they want to do. It's good to have options.

·
Registered
17 Posts
They are OEM parts, which are had to come by. Let the man price them as he sees fit, and buyers can choose what they want to do. It's good to have options.
I would generally tend to agree with you, but I do think that the info that Abesdub provided is relevant and useful. To his point, Hawkley sells them brand new for $75 per side, and they are OEM Toyota. I bought a set from Hawkley to replace mine several years back. Granted, the offer here includes the adjustment plate and the center cable as well, whereas the Hawkley set does not.

I do agree that twnchrg is certainly free to price the items however he likes though, and my understanding is that he's well regarded in the community. But it can be helpful to have some reference, and then twnchrg can obviously decide whether to adjust pricing or not based on that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts