Columbia Flying Saucer
931 Senate St.
Sunday 10 September 2017
1:00 PM

Please reply

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Sorry. The "enhanced mobile view" of what USED to be a good web site keeps you from enhanced replying to anything. You have to figure out how to enhanced turn it off and go to the full web site before you can enhanced reply.

I will be there!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kevin said he would be there and Anthony said "Might could do that". Michael said "I'll see what I can do. Might even bring an MR2 for a change". No reply from Jeff. Resent to him and Aaron.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Ugggh! So...they?ve 86?ed another of my favorites from the menu. I noticed that the ?fire sale eats is Shepherd?s Pie for $9.99? and I think, ?What?s so special about that?? Turns out the shepherd?s pie has met the fate of my other favorites....the Space Club, Beer Cheese Soup, and Kale Salad. WTF? It?s like they don?t want me to eat here.

Prediction: the next item to be 86?ed is either the chicken sandwich or the chicken snack.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Well...once I get a plate that doesn't look like all the black plates in there, I'll be way less loyal. I started scouting other places to hang out, work, and drink a beer today after drinking my 3. Went down the block (or four) to Twin Peaks this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Well...once I get a plate that doesn't look like all the black plates in there, I'll be way less loyal. I started scouting other places to hang out, work, and drink a beer today after drinking my 3. Went down the block (or four) to Twin Peaks this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Well...once I get a plate that doesn't look like all the black plates in there, I'll be way less loyal. I started scouting other places to hang out, work, and drink a beer today after drinking my 3. Went down the block (or four) to Twin Peaks this afternoon

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We still need to go the FS because its fun to watch Kevin hit on all the waitresses. That and I want my free brunch.
What about Oct 29?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts