MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93T and im about to go install my clear corners, anyone know what size screws/bolts the use?

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
IIRC, they just pop out as jgdynamics indicated. You pry carefully from the middle and they come out. The new ones snap back in.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
They do just pop out. However the reflector piece has 1 philips screw holding it in. Just pop off the lamp portion, then unscrew the reflector. Reuse that same screw on the clear corner.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah that was the simplest thing i have ever done. They look alot better than i thought to. Does anyone know if they make replacement sidemarkers that would match somewhat to the clear corners?

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
93turboduece, I just bought the 97+ MR2 side moudling that replaces that side light all together. Check out the photos of either Jekyl or Hyde. They both have it. It is more clear on Jekyl though.

·
Registered
449 Posts
if you look carefully at pictures of my car, u can see that mine was actually painted over (the light), by the previous owner, doesn't look entirely horrible.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the link greddy. I looked at jekyl and then those side markers. It sux that the clear sidemarkers are 120, but i do like them. Thanks for the info fellas.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
Yeah I just painted over my sidemarker when I had my car painted. Saved myself $100 on solid side moldings and it still looks good.

·
Registered
268 Posts
sidemarkers

120 isn't to bad for the clear search the forums for the part # on the jdm eliminator and check the web . i paid 130 for mine 2 weeks ago out the door at my local dealer and i get a discount on all my parts there . the good thing was tho the fremont cailfornia warehouse stocks them so i had them in 1 day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts