MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Chaser said:
You can sit on them now to be preemptive. When they arrive the parts will not immediately be shipping. The container will have 700 parts on it. I will attempt to move them all as fast as possible.
Cool is it on schedule??

·
Registered
474 Posts
You are going to love this one. Your lip didn't make it over fast enough to make this container. What I have right now is all my s-chassis kits, Ae86, etc. in stock, but that is all from our new factory. Our hoods and other parts like BN kits, which are still made by our "old" factory will not be here for another two months, which is where your lip is currently residing.

You can sit on your hands now, sorry.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Chaser said:
You are going to love this one. Your lip didn't make it over fast enough to make this container. What I have right now is all my s-chassis kits, Ae86, etc. in stock, but that is all from our new factory. Our hoods and other parts like BN kits, which are still made by our "old" factory will not be here for another two months, which is where your lip is currently residing.

You can sit on your hands now, sorry.
Holy ape $h!t batman. I wasnt expecting that one.

Seriously the list of excuses for 2 years is becoming more of a joke then it is an explanation. If you were told it was on there then why wasnt it? Or how come you didnt know which factory your container was coming from before when you guaranteed me it would be on there? Seems like bad research or a complete lie to save face to me. :rolleyes:

David

·
Registered
474 Posts
holymr2 said:
Holy ape $h!t batman. I wasnt expecting that one.

Seriously the list of excuses for 2 years is becoming more of a joke then it is an explanation. If you were told it was on there then why wasnt it? Or how come you didnt know which factory your container was coming from before when you guaranteed me it would be on there? Seems like bad research or a complete lie to save face to me. :rolleyes:

David
I was told we would be getting a restock on our parts and the back orders would be getting filled. What I didn't realize or think I needed to ask was if anything would be missing. For some reason the PO for the "old" factory was completed later. I'll quit before I tell you a bold face lie about your parts knowingly.

·
2 special
2,490 Posts
I find it hard to believe someone buys a container worth of stuff, and doesn't have a Bill of lading, and a Fully detailed list of what's coming. I do about 2-3 containers per month, and I am never uncertain of what's coming.

·
Registered
474 Posts
mostwanted said:
I find it hard to believe someone buys a container worth of stuff, and doesn't have a Bill of lading, and a Fully detailed list of what's coming. I do about 2-3 containers per month, and I am never uncertain of what's coming.
I got a parts list, looked it over, saw what was coming and also was told we would be fulfilling back orders. I guess you can say it's my stupidity for not asking if what was given to me in an Excel file was 100% correct or not. I assumed your part would be on there regardless. Once the inventory was done I mentioned it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
_#1_ said:
Bought $600 worth of parts from 2009 "End of Year Sale"
I also joined the 2009 "End of Year Sale". I ordered a TD Style Rearbumer, ASK Sport Style rear fender flares and rear trunk. I have never seen such a bad quality and fitment of fiberglas parts in my life. The T(R)D Style Rearbumper and the ASK fender flares are so horrible, the only thing i can do is to throw them together with some newspaper, cover them with gasoline and set it on fire! Useless crap!

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Chaser said:
I was told we would be getting a restock on our parts and the back orders would be getting filled. What I didn't realize or think I needed to ask was if anything would be missing. For some reason the PO for the "old" factory was completed later. I'll quit before I tell you a bold face lie about your parts knowingly.
So im guessing I will only get my product back after you make a mold of it now and start making copys???

·
Registered
474 Posts
At this point I have no idea as I have given up trying to get parts and lists and help from Dan. You can add me to the list of people who tried, but didn't help you. At least I got Matt some parts.

Good luck to the next person.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Managed to sneak a peek at the list today and 5 lips in fiberglass and one in carbon were made. Dan said he will send them, your original lip and the mold to you when the container arrives, which is August 30th as of today.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Chaser said:
Managed to sneak a peek at the list today and 5 lips in fiberglass and one in carbon were made. Dan said he will send them, your original lip and the mold to you when the container arrives, which is August 30th as of today.

After all the false hope Ill believe it when I see it.

David

101 - 120 of 142 Posts