MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My own Plan is to create a GT300 Border Kit. Looks nice. Can't wait to get it out of the shop.

P.S: The car will be primered. Cause i can't afford the paint. But only the body work. As well i don't have a job. Got fired cause of some stupid reason. So i'm trying to get some money to pay for my paint job. Any suggestions on what color?

Also I'm selling parts on Ebay. here's the link Below
http://mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=160190

·
Registered
10,144 Posts
I really like how you took the first few pics in the same place, it really reflects that whole changing over time thing. Looks like your car is going to be nice when it done. Don't forget to take a the finished pic at that same place!

·
Registered
262 Posts
what style hood is that. i prefer that style over the border carbon fiber hood.

Rob

·
Registered
889 Posts
always hated how "busy" your car looked with almost every single mr2 body part you could find bu the latest creation seems to be something new and fresh so looking forward to see it. just make sure all the body gear is free of ripplesand imperfections. alot of the old stuff had alot of fitment issues from the pics ive seen.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Guys sorry for the late reply. Been having lots of problems wth my stupid computer. But i see some good comments. Again Thanks again. So let start asking questions and giving you guys my answers.

To:
NikkiMarie, SW20xS130, EvilElvis, Hardtop2, LowLife, mikeym: thanks guys. I'm more anxious to see it finish myself. But when it gets out of the shop it'll only be primered

3sgterror: The hood you can buy it also from www.raceonusa.com

red93turbo2: I'm not going to go wit the rear widebody. as you can see its already been molded. Plus i only added the Front fenders and rear fenders. And keeping the whole border kit. It really looks tight in person.

hmong337 & aw11 & baktasht: Yeah its like a replica kit i believe. But you can buy that kit also at raceonusa. I wanted the TRD WB, but everyone seems to have it. So i wanted something different. There are so many things you can do. But i'm really short on money and decided to get this kit. Cost me $900. $300 per piece. Trunk, Rear Fenders and front Fenders.

killwitten819 & Xlr8NMr2: You guys can buy it here. http://cgi.ebay.com/MR2-SW20-Head-l...034572079QQcategoryZ23009QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

kameleon/jdmmr2: Thanks for the advice. I'm surely looking forward to make sure its in great shape. I guess i kept on changing my mind. But my first prioirity was get all CF. But now. I just wanted my car to look differently.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.