MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1991 MR2 Turbo

I was going to have a motor on the way to replace, but I just have time to deal with it I supppose

Engine lost compression in one cylinder. Car actually starts, however not driveable anywhere.

When I bought it, is had the wheels and some suspension done on it. Also braided fuel lines and bigger fuel rail.

I've added a LSD tranny, lightweight flywheel and 6 puck clutch. Has a tubo xs boost controller/intake and custom exhaust done by a local muffler shop. New battery. Interior is perfect with exception of drivers seat that has the standard side bolster tear. Has air/fuel/boost gauge in a-piller. A/C. Also have new bushings in box for whole car. Haven't installed.

Anyways, I just want to sell the car as is. Clean Title in hand. If anyone is interested, the car is in centralia. You would want to tow it whereever you were going though. Come take it for $2,750, firm. I think that is a pretty darn good price, considering crate motors for the 3sgte seem to sell for around 1,500-1,800 dollars.

Some more links for a couple more pics.

http://www.localaccess.com/matt/mr2/mr26.jpg

http://www.localaccess.com/matt/mr2/mr27.jpg

·
Registered
556 Posts
I wish I had the money, I would take that off your hands in a heart beat!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Greetings. I might be interested. Looked for an email address in the post and your profile, but could not find one.

Some questions....

Miles on the chassis?

Is the interior cloth or leather? Any pics available of interior?

You say you added an LSD tranny? Was that a JDM unit? If so, any idea what year?

You are welcome to answer here or email to [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
941 Posts
Call me At 253 722 6955 ASAP, I'll take it off your hands

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
call me

My email is [email protected]

Go ahead and give me a call. I just built a new house and don't have any long distance on the phone yet. I can't make outgoing calls....heh.

Chasis is sitting 12x,xxx. Cloth interior. Very nice condition with the exception of the tear on the drivers seat bolster... No cracks or fading. New ashtray...shift boot. ect....

I can't remember where the tranny came from. That was over a year ago. I got it locally up in seattle at an import shop. I'm not sure if its JDM or not. It is LSD however, like I said, I put in a new clutch/pressure plate, light weight flywheel.

I didn't mention this in my first post, but I ended up replaced both axels as well since they were original. Other little stuff included new rotors/pads. slave cylinder, new knock sensor, shift bushings..yadad....just a bunch of the minor mant. stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts