MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a carbon fiber hood installed? If so are you happy with it? Any info would be greatly appreciated! (phone numbers; names; addresses) Thanks in advance, Badkitten :p

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
yea he was going to sell it to her last summer but he didnt after all. where are you going to get it Tabi? hows your your 2?

·
Premium Member
11,937 Posts
She's looking for somewhere in her area to get the her CF hood and hood pins installed. Anyone know of a place in her area (I think Houston) to get the hood and pins installed? Somewhere that's done them before and is good at it. I knwo it's not brain surgery, but it's not that hard to screw up the install of hood pins.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey you guys! Long time no see! Well couple days ago I bought a Border carbon fiber hood & some carbon fiber hood pins.. I am So0o0o excited! yayyy anyways Lol, I just got off the phone with cash (Thanks Rey!!) and he said he will do the job for me.. his hood looked like a pro did it (I actually thought he had payed someone to do it) so the search is over.. For Future Reference it is so0o0o0ooooooo hard to find someone in Houston to install a CB hood! i called like 40-50 places and only about 5 or less said 'well bring it by and i'll see what i can do and how much it will cost' (not what i wanted to hear)

So how is CC David? how much longer u guna be out there? how r u and the car? I hope everything is well!

Rey when is the next meet? when are we all guna chill again? Its been a minute!

ttyl!- Badkitten
:cat:

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
'I've been good, I'm getting my side mouldings and side skirts and all color matched within the next month. So im looking for a shop that will do it for a good price. post pics when you get the hood installed. its going to look pimp

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
What exactly is so hard about installing a carbon fibre hood? Does it not just bolt up to the stock hinges?

Edit: Oh, hood pins...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a pic of the hood on my car!! Dayum she's sexy! now she needs some new shoes.. I am also posting a pic of the shoes I plan to go with let me know what yall think!! o and I didn't get a Carbon fiber.. after I paid and got the hood I relized its nottttt carbon fiber.. (but i did get carbon fiber hood pins) still looks hott!!! :thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts