Hey guys,

I've got some good parts looking for a home. All were purchased for or are from a '93 turbo I no longer have. Unless otherwise stated, items are $10 for the first and $5 for each additional item, plus shipping. If you're in the Puget Sound region I can meet up.

I hope I can use this google drive link that has the pictures to save bandwidth on this site: click > Pictures < click

ShawnM 8" woofer sub box with JL 8w3v2. Comes with new surround. Great condition. Ask for pix. $100
Joe-O Water Injection pump, accumulator and some associated hardware. Included is a black anodized, aluminum plate that was custom made for frunk mounting. $50
EGR Block off plates, faded red, original hardware and o-ring included.
Jegs proportioning block (63025), new. For deleting the awful, first generation "ABS". $40 (less than half price) JEGS 63025: Proportioning Valve and Distribution Block Rotary Adjustment Valve - JEGS High Performance
SpeedSource, shifter base bushing kit, new. Solid Aluminum Shifter Base Bushings – MR2 Heaven
Antenna wire that goes to the rear, power antenna.
Windshied washer fluid reservoir.
Frunk upper wiring harness plastic cover (goes across the top of the spare tire).
Exhaust silencer. It fit my Berk to drop a few db's, new. No extra charge for the rust it gathered sitting around.
Passenger mirror in 020 black. Broken at the hinge but the motor and mirror are fine.
Caster bolts.
Air--bag charge. Great for pranks. Not sure I should ship it but we'll keep it our secret. $30
Impact airbag control sensor, drivers-side.
Impact airbag control sensor, passenger-side.
Engine lid prop-rod.
Passenger-side seatbelt from a parts car. I never used it. Does not look faded. $15
A/C button. Minor flaking.
O2 sensor heat-shield.
Passenger-side, tan door cup.
Passenger-side headlight housing. Minor damage, for parts or repair.
Front amber reflectors and bulb holders.
Oil dipstick receptacle, new.
Oil drainplug, new.
Climate control lamp 84999-10090, new.

Thanks!