MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
State Farm...$52/month full coverage. It is listed as a secondary car for my mom and I, even though it is my car. I also have an Accord that I pay $102/month for liability only.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
my wife and i only pay like 400/ 6 months for liability on my 86 and her 92 4runner:) we are both 23.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
$253 a month full coverage, it went down it was $306, and i have only one ticket! and its a small one! :(

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
They think my car is a N/A cuz its a swap into a N/A Chassie so im only paying 150 a month. NO tickets. Although when i get my new turbo and everything im going fullcoverage and they will know i have a turbo. :p but till then its not worth it.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Kpmash01 said:
State Farm...$52/month full coverage. It is listed as a secondary car for my mom and I, even though it is my car. I also have an Accord that I pay $102/month for liability only.
SAME DEAL... $44 a month on the 88 / collision and $88 a month / full cover on the 93 !! and i'm only 17

·
Registered
452 Posts
$80 per month, liability...that includes my 93 mr2 and 92 toyota pickup. It seems to get cheaper if you insure more than one car(multiple vehicle discount). when it was just my mr2 alone, it was 130 per month for liability. truck was listed as primary vehicle and mr2 as secondary. insurance is through allstate.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Simply because you are a teenage male. And probably your location too. It will get significantly cheaper in your mid 20's if you have a clean record. Having a good GPA can also help too, but not much. I pay 60 bucks for liability through AAA.

·
Registered
33 Posts
72$ CAD for mine and i dont have a perfect record neither (-26 points), and no emmisions laws....i think that cat was removed at the dealership, this being in the land of the flat called saskatchewan, you should stop by and see the tree some day

·
TheDukeOfAW11
4,421 Posts
My MR2 cost me $228 a year. My insurance company sent me a letter saying that sports cars like the MR2 are dangerous and result in more tickets and that if I had not had insurance with them already on my 3 other vehicles they would not even insure it. I thought that was pretty funny since my other cars and truck have more power and that I havent had a ticket in 12 years. The total for my 2000 Tacoma, 1993 Camry 88 MR2 and my '69 Cougar is $1401.00 a year through Erie

1 - 20 of 48 Posts