MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys I've been looking around for a rear clip for about 2 months now. I was wondering if someone knew of a place that sells reasonable rear clips for under $3500. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
I'm sorry I do not know where to buy a clip but I have to ask why you're looking for one.

Gen4 engines are all the rage now, no one really cares about gen3 engines so you'd think the prices would be down. Are you looking for the engine or for the cool JDM parts? Spoiler, tail lights, LSD transmission and axles, brakes?

Gen3 engines are still good engines there are pros and cons to each.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hey, guys I've been looking around for a rear clip for about 2 months now. I was wondering if someone knew of a place that sells reasonable rear clips for under $3500. Thanks!
Prices for 90s Japanese cars and parts are starting to climb. There are less and less GEN3 cars around, they didn't actually make that many compared to GEN1 and GEN2.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Exactly, seems like gen2 & gen3 3SGTE jdm mr2 clips are now scarce less and less dwindling in numbers due to more people vendors buying them out and combination of less jdm MR2s getting cut up because of the 25 year jdm import law.
Which is why you see more complete running jdm RHD MR2s being imported and sold in the states now as well as many other highly desirable jdm sport cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts