·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.dellmfg.com/june28/6-28-03 114.htm
http://www.dellmfg.com/TRACE/8-03-03 083.jpg
http://www.dellmfg.com/TRACE/traoct1179.html
http://www.dellmfg.com/May15/untitled22.html

Up coming this summer.. I will start to sell all my MR2. So far I get a 95NA stock loaded w/ 80k, I also get a 89SC w/ a few upgrade and 2 89NA. When people told me that once you start to get marry and get a family going, you wouldn't be able to keep your toys. I start to understand what they are talking about now. Someday when everything is settle better in my life, I will come back more to the MR2 world. Well here is some pictures that I have of my 95NA. "Every meet that I go in New England, we always find a girl to post for my car. :)" If anyone of you looking for any rare MR2, drop me an email. [email protected]

thanks for looking

AT

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
I can't believe you're doing this either!

AT's '95 is a truly beautiful car.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
N8s93turbo said:
Beautiful MR2, too bad you have to get rid of it. How bout sell just one and keep one :)
I wish I can just sell one, but I have 5 cars at this point.. and I need to start a family, so no room for my toys at this point.. if you know people looking for a true 95 or nice 89, they both are really rare year car....

AT

·
Registered
407 Posts
How much for the 95?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flynhighaf23 said:
I CAN'T BELIEVE that in every pic of your car there is a DIFFERENT GIRL!!! YOU STUD!!! (its probably just the car!!! lol!!)
I have more pictures of girls posting for my car... I just need to scan them and post it up....

TOMIMOTO - a good market price will do at this point... I am not in a hurry for selling the 95, but since I am in Manchester, I can show you the car very easy once the summer come, cause the car is in storage now... you can start to save up if you are really serious looking for a 95, I want her to go to a good home... I love that car....

AT

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wanna trade for a brand new bike?

2004 Suzuki GS500F with 2500 miles. Even if you don't want to trade I'll certainly be the first one to come look at in the Spring. I'm 15 mins away from ManchVegas. Also I should have cash by the Spring. I'll bring the bike with me.

I know it would simply be another toy, but it's a smaller cheaper toy. Insurance is 400 a year for me. Also it gets 50-60 miles a gallon (4.5 gallon tank).

I want her to go to a good home... I love that car....
Oh trust me it would get a coat of wax every other day and stay in a heated garage. Also with due time a nice clean 3rd Gen 3SGTE. I would probably baby it more than you do.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no thank you.. I don't need more toys.. I might move to CA or PA after that... if you want to save up until this summer... you are more then welcome to come look at the car.... I wouldn't put a 3sgte in it if I were you.. it is hard to find a 95 that is stock.. that way it will just decrease the value of the car.... If you want to know more about the history of 95, I can give you a download when we meet... thanks

AT

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
AT2 said:
When people told me that once you start to get marry and get a family going, you wouldn't be able to keep your toys. I start to understand what they are talking about now.
See, this is why I'm not having kids & refuse to marry a non-car guy.
You should at least keep one of them :(

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
sell the girl

umm no sell the girl :smile:
hey nice looking car sorry you have to sell it but good luck. :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Alrighty. I'll save my pennies and you'll be hearing from me in the near future.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Too bad the 89 isn't a SC. I would have been all over that.

Peace-

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mister2driver said:
Too bad the 89 isn't a SC. I would have been all over that.

Peace-
I get a 89SC for sell as well.. but I will sell that one last...

AT

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Tell her the SC is for your future kids & keep it!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My wife isn't bad.. I love her.. I want to do it for both of us and I am sure once I get afford toys again, I will buy many MR2 again...

AT

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks Doug... Hope will see you around when you come back this summer from school....

SC4Hundred... don't worry, for some reason, I can always find nice MR2... thanks for your kind word

AT

1 - 20 of 20 Posts