MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I purchased a Aeroware Lip from Campos, and just recently I purchased GReddy Sides from him as well, and just decided to make this thread to say that these are both awesome products, extremely well priced and overall I'm really happy with them.

Both products come with the mounting holes pre-drilled, and the lip came with the mounting hardware as well. Quality seems spot on and I'll report back when I test fit them on the car.

The only issue I had is on the lip, there seems to be a slight imperfection on the drivers side, where the poly has kinked slightly, causing the bolt hole there to be mis-aligned. But if I'm honest, this doesn't bother me too much, a little bit of massaging and it will be perfect.

Overall, Campos is an awesome guy to deal with and I'm happy with the products I've received from him.

Pictures Below

Sides:

Lip:

-Nick

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just my 02 but if you're reviewing body kit parts, the fitment might be something you'd want to include.
I will be reviewing the fitment once I put them on the car. Figured I'd start the thread to review the product, then once they're on the car I'll come back and update it with how the fitment was and what had to be fixed etc.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Any updates?
How much are the Greddy Replica sides? if you don't mind me asking
What are they made of fiber glass or polyurethane?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No updates with the parts on the car, the sides are $350 shipped in the U.S from what I remember, but he may have upped the price slightly since then. The best way is to pm him either here, or on the other forum

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I know a few people with Campos side skirts and they fit very well. One thing about Campos is that fitment is always on the top of his list

1 - 10 of 10 Posts