MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Cam, wondering if you can either help me out from where you work or at least point me in the right direction. I just got a phone call from my background investigator for the job at the Minneapolis Police Department that I'm trying to get. He needs me to contact the DMV and get some specific information on the traffic offenses I've had in the past. I'm supposed to find the date, exact name of the offense, the location, the disposition, and the agency of every cite I've had.. where would I go or who would I call to get that information? Could I just drop by a local dmv or could I call some # and they'd send it to me?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
give him a call i think u might be luckier to get a hold of him because he hardly comes online...Home # 651-293-0870 call him like after 7:30 p.m. most days or i'll just tell him to call u...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tell him to give me a call, 651-245-5525, anytime.. if I don't hear from him tomorrow I'll give him a call after 7:30 though. Thanks Major.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, that was fast, already got a call and all the info I needed, haha.. thanks a ton, Cam!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I need to bring a print-out in to the department.. I assume I'll have to go to the DMV to get one? When are you working next, Cam? :)

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well he called me today and said he didn't need a print out if it was just those 3 that showed up, he was wondering if anything else was on there since I've had a few moving violations that I went to court and made deals to drop off.

So thanks a ton for your help Cam, I appreciate it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts