MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i just moved here not too long ago and was wondering if there are any other 2 drivers down here. but if there is any let me know so we can all meet to show off the 2s, down here. let me know if anyones interested and i will provide a place and time to meet.

kong

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
welcome to socal. Come to the meet on March 26th at California Speedway. :)

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys i am original from fresno, and now i am currently in riverside! so let me know where all the meets are at.. and i will try my best to show. thanks again for the welcome guys. hope to see you all soon.

kong

·
Registered
137 Posts
slickgq2 said:
thanks guys i am original from fresno, and now i am currently in riverside! so let me know where all the meets are at.. and i will try my best to show. thanks again for the welcome guys. hope to see you all soon.

kong
WOW... riverside is where i almost totaled my car today... im out here all the time... u should holla

mike

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Haha, you're out in the nether regions of the So Cal MR2 world, I only know of Dennis and MR2 Kool 4 Me (no longer owns an MR2) is out in that area. Fontana Speedway is sorta close by you but you're probably gonna have to travel maybe 30 minutes west towards irvine or city of industry to go to some of these meets since the majority reside in those places. Looks like we're in the same boat ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
dude i drive by riverside 4 days out of the week, if theres a meet, hit me up, ill roll with you

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
hey allen boy hit me up sometimes. like to meet and rool with ya too. oh and wat about in irvine any mr2 drivers or in new port??? let me know. ok will laters

·
Registered
352 Posts
i live in moreno valley right next to riverside..........were at in riverside you move to by UCR.......there is a couple of us from moreno valley but we always get left out no meets in the IE just the OC

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey moreno i know how you feel i live kinda close to ucr.... on the 91e i get off on pierce street. so its alittle before ucr. but hey if your ever in town let me know and we'll drive around town.

·
Registered
352 Posts
you guys should swing by moreno valley sometime..........a couple of us occasionally hang out at Hourt's (Thee) donut shop in the evenings right off of perris and JFK.....................

1 - 20 of 30 Posts