MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm a new car enthusiast and currently have been interested in trying to get a hold of an sw20 mr2. I intend it to be a project car, so I'm not afraid of a rough example as long as I can get the lights, turn signals, wipers, and horn working and have run enough to get across town I'm not afraid of a salvage as I intend not to sell it. Where might I look for one and how much should I expect to pay? I've searched around with some luck and thought I'd ask here.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
prices will vary from 200 bucks to 20k, all depends on year, mileage, condition etc

These arent getting any cheaper, unfortunately
Check craigslist, facebook

Do you have a budget in mind?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll sell you my 1mz v6 swapped sw20. Has an e153 transmission, koni suspension, lightweight flywheel recently replaced clutch... needs a jump or charge as it has sat a while, driver side brake caliper (I have front passenger side, just no funds at all to do it. These are the brakes from an mr2 turbo as well with steel lines) and it needs sparkplugs/a coil as it throws the code for cylinder 1. Needs paint but it's a really well done swap, as I've also owned a really poorly done swap in the past. I was going to keep it forever, but my car accident with my daily caused me injuries and bills make me want to sell it asap. I'm in Florida near Sarasota so it's a southern car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts