MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Virginia Beach and I have heard so much about no shoes, does anyone know how to contact him? I have a MR2 that needs work by someone that really nows how to work on these cars. Please help me contact him

·
Registered
27,735 Posts
1. It's Bryan.
2. You can PM him on this board ... his screen name is NoShoes
3. You might try posting in your regional forum (mid-atlantic), he checks in there.

4. Hi ... my brother lives in Virginia Beach/Norfolk as well :)
I lived there back in '96 for a couple of months.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok I'm blonde (really I am)

I have never PM, how do you do it? Does your brother know anything about tunning MR2's
Bridgette

JekylandHyde said:
1. It's Bryan.
2. You can PM him on this board ... his screen name is NoShoes
3. You might try posting in your regional forum (mid-atlantic), he checks in there.

4. Hi ... my brother lives in Virginia Beach/Norfolk as well :)
I lived there back in '96 for a couple of months.

·
Registered
27,735 Posts
As long as you have PM (private messages) turned on, you just click on the persons board name and a drop down menu pops up. Select "send a private message."

If you do not have them turned on you have to click on "User CP" at the top left of any board page. That is User control panel. Then turn on PMs in the options.

·
Registered
27,735 Posts
Actually ... I gave him the name NoShoes back in 1996/97 (or so).
He arrived at one too many MR2 meets with noshoes on .... he pull in and hop out of his Two and his feet would be as bare as your butt the day you were born.

So one time he jumped out and I said, "Hey, Noshoes is here!"

.... it stuck.

And him and I stuck. We've been playing the MR2 game for over 10 years together :toast

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
JekylandHyde said:
Actually ... I gave him the name NoShoes back in 1996/97 (or so).
He arrived at one too many MR2 meets with noshoes on .... he pull in and hop out of his Two and his feet would be as bare as your butt the day you were born.

So one time he jumped out and I said, "Hey, Noshoes is here!"

.... it stuck.

And him and I stuck. We've been playing the MR2 game for over 10 years together :toast
touching** ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.