MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:smile:

Well my Fiance and I bought a house about 6 miles north of Frederick MD off of RT15. Anyone out there with any MR2's?

I should have my 87 ready for by next month (1st Auto-X) hopefully and I guess make it out to some meets.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bmicke1 said:
theres an airport out there in hagerstown that has races. and you're close to ski liberty....
I think I heard about the Hagerstown Auto-X's. I'll hate to check them out.

I'm thinking its time for a 4th vehicle.....a Toyota truck or SUX....I might need the 4wd out there.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
just went to the motor trend car show. there was nothing we liked more than the tahoe we have. except a newer tahoe. nothing else out there beats the price per-options and still has the towing.

if not for the towing, i'd get a WRX.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
MicaCeli said:
I think I heard about the Hagerstown Auto-X's. I'll hate to check them out.

I'm thinking its time for a 4th vehicle.....a Toyota truck or SUX....I might need the 4wd out there.
I agree. Get a Toyota truck Slava.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might just do that. We've been looking at mid 90's 4Runners and Land Cruisers. Dunno if I wan't stick or auto though in a truck?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Awsome. I'm going to have a little get together with my Track/Auto-x Friends. I'll send you guys an invite out. I haven't met any of you yet.....except for Kosan and PapaJ :)

I've been looking into a 95ish 4runner so that I can haul stuff and go up ski'ing or snowboarding......I mean I'm like 15 miles away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts