MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start my own feedback thread because a member who goes by Eraxpress keeps on trying to start something on the boards. I'll even start the thread.

I sold him some 18in volks w/tires for 1100 shipped to him. Showed him all the pictures he wanted from all the angles he wanted. Told him about the nick in the middle and told him the wheels has curb checks on them. He recieves the wheels after paying $1100 and when he got them says I lied to him and he wanted me to reimburse him $150 to fix the wheels. I could of sold it for 1000 shipped but myself being a idiot decided to sell it to him because he offered higher. I suppose Karma struck me because I sold it to another person instead of the original buyer who offered 1g shipped.

I told him if he wanted to he could ship all the wheels back and I'll refund him his money but he denied it because he didn't want to pay for shipping out of his pocket.

He's been on here posting my personal information and Gf's and I really do not appreciate it. If he wants to continue posting stupid BS like this I can go all out and get all the information about him, parents, ssn etc.....

He even goes and stalks me online.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I just bought a set of Sparco Bases and sliders - this was yesterday, so I haven't received them yet, but he seems to answers emails and PM's pretty quickly... I also think I got a good price so I'm happy so far.

·
Registered
72 Posts
BoostnMR2 said:
I just saw you in here why did you dissappear?

Still here, at work. My question to you is we both agreed that we would split the $300.00 to get the wheels fix, so $150.00 each. Am I not correct? And you said that you would refund my PayPal account later that night after you let your girlfriend know. You didn't send it that night and everyday even until now. Am I not correct? Why do you not return my phone calls, emails, messages, and I have to post on the board for you to respond to ANYTHING I have to say? Yes it has been about a month but my local police dept. told me to hold off on anything for a few weeks until they do some research. Please do explain, I have all the AIM converstaions saved if you would like to refreshen your mind.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do as you wish! I'm just going to leave it at that. Please get the police involved. Why are the police even involved? <----answer that please answer that one. You don't want me selling stuff on the board anymore is that it? You know what I'll stop selling stuff on the board. Just so you can be pleased and satisfied. Did I scam you? Rip you off? I didn't. You even responded I do see the curb rashes on the pics now.

·
Registered
588 Posts
hes not involving the police, hes just sayng that to scare you, police dont respond to car wrecks sometimes or even bigger deals, and they are going to make an investigation for a "sports rims scam over the internet".

·
Registered
72 Posts
BoostnMR2 said:
Do as you wish! I'm just going to leave it at that. Please get the police involved. Why are the police even involved? <----answer that please answer that one. You don't want me selling stuff on the board anymore is that it? You know what I'll stop selling stuff on the board. Just so you can be pleased and satisfied. Did I scam you? Rip you off? I didn't. You even responded I do see the curb rashes on the pics now.

Is it THAT hard for you to answer my questions? Why can't you just answer the questions I asked in the previous post. Police are involved cause you still haven't refunded me, understand? You're more than welcomed to sell stuff on the board, I just want MY situation taken care of. "You even responded I do see the curb rashes on the pics now." Please let me know when I said that.

MR2fast4u26: Trying to scare? Have the case number and phone number if you want to call them yourself to check. It's a low profile case so they're not gonna jump on it right away but it has been filed.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
so far dealing with boostnmr2 has been easy he has been responding in a timely matter to my pm's. i left you somemore, try to get back to me. after you sort this through

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eraxpres said:
Is it THAT hard for you to answer my questions? Why can't you just answer the questions I asked in the previous post. Police are involved cause you still haven't refunded me, understand? You're more than welcomed to sell stuff on the board, I just want MY situation taken care of. "You even responded I do see the curb rashes on the pics now." Please let me know when I said that.

MR2fast4u26: Trying to scare? Have the case number and phone number if you want to call them yourself to check. It's a low profile case so they're not gonna jump on it right away but it has been filed.

Dude do as you wish. Seriously I'm done with you. Enough said. Have them call me. I have to refund you $$$ for something you paid for? How does that work in the system?

It's like me going to the dealership buying a used car for 6000 then find out the seats have holes in them and now you want $$$ back if not police will get involved? I clearly showed you all the pictures. You even said "NOw I even see it in the pictures!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have had great experiences with BoostnMR2 without any problems or complications. I inquired about the rims and he disclosed all of the information to me... why would he not do the same to you? If you want "perfect" wheels, buy them new.

·
Registered
72 Posts
BoostnMR2 said:
Dude do as you wish. Seriously I'm done with you. Enough said. Have them call me. I have to refund you $$$ for something you paid for? How does that work in the system?

It's like me going to the dealership buying a used car for 6000 then find out the seats have holes in them and now you want $$$ back if not police will get involved? I clearly showed you all the pictures. You even said "NOw I even see it in the pictures!

Can't you just simply answer my questions?

"My question to you is we both agreed that we would split the $300.00 to get the wheels fix, so $150.00 each. Am I not correct? And you said that you would refund my PayPal account later that night after you let your girlfriend know. You didn't send it that night and everyday even until now. Am I not correct? Why do you not return my phone calls, emails, messages, and I have to post on the board for you to respond to ANYTHING I have to say?"

And please let me know when I ever said "NOw I even see it in the pictures!" because I have reviewed all the saved converstions before you stopped responding and I never said that.

·
Registered
72 Posts
NEAL CURRIE said:
I have had great experiences with BoostnMR2 without any problems or complications. I inquired about the rims and he disclosed all of the information to me... why would he not do the same to you? If you want "perfect" wheels, buy them new.

I knew I wasn't getting "perfect" wheels. He specifically told me there's the paint nick on one of the wheels and they're they're missing center caps. However he NEVER told me that 3 of them had curb rashes. If he told me they had rashes on them, I wouldn't even have bought them.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Transaction went super smooth. Overnighted the parts to me at no extra charge. Emails always returned promptly. :thumbup

·
Registered
401 Posts
eraxpres said:
I knew I wasn't getting "perfect" wheels. He specifically told me there's the paint nick on one of the wheels and they're they're missing center caps. However he NEVER told me that 3 of them had curb rashes. If he told me they had rashes on them, I wouldn't even have bought them.
If you wanted show quality rims... USED daily driven rims are never going to be show qaulity. You're niave to even think that they would be in good condition. Stop being cheap if you want something to look perfect and spend some extra cash, or wait for them to go on sale. Every rim that is aftermarket that is sold used has something wrong with it, scratches on rims are common, dirt gravel, pieces of rock etc kicked up by other cars is unavoidable when driving a car.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.