MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought myself a set of 17's matte black 5zigen fn01r-c hot version and was hoping to see other blue mr2's with matte black wheels. Car is on stands because i sold my coilovers so not gonna be able to Install before sometimes.

I have a 1994 tropical blue metallic mr2 and going to run 17x8 +10 in front and 17x10 + 15 rear

Let me see what You guys have. Matte black wheels only, no polished lips, no colored lips.

Any tint of blue is fine.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice one Buddy. Are those varstoeen? What's the specs on those?

Same side skirts as I have. I like pretty much everything about it except the PP engine lid.

Here are pictures of mine with previous wheels (liked them but was time for a change) :

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice one Buddy. Are those varstoeen? What's the specs on those?

Same side skirts as I have. I like pretty much everything about it except the PP engine lid.

Here are pictures of mine with previous wheels (liked them but was time for a change) :

I saw your car when I was building mine. I should say thanks for the inspiration to go blue. I didn't like the gold on blue because of the Subaru's so went black and am very happy with it. Takes the eyes off the wheels when looking at the car.

The PP lid is because I have a high mount turbo and it only fits because the turbo sits just inside the fan hole. If it was the normal lid id get too much water in the engine bay.

Yeh, Varrstoen's 17x9 +12 and 18x10.5 +15 -2.5 front and -3.5 rear camber.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts