1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blitz Type 01
17x8 35mm
17x9 35mm

Face and Lip have been acid dipped, refinished, repainted, and re-polished.

The rims are 2 piece, look like new and are one of a kind! Blitz discontinued production.

I'm selling my car, and am slowing selling off the parts I've stockpiled.

I'll ship these ANYWHERE in Canada or the US for 1,600 USD including shipping.

905 517 5940
[email protected]

Thanks,
Torrey

·
Premium Member
5,900 Posts
That's quite abit of cash for these wheels without tires. :) Goodluck. :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jebsleo said:
That's quite abit of cash for these wheels without tires. :) Goodluck. :)
C'ome on... if you're not interested, why waste your time posting?

These aren't rota's I'm selling here... I shouldn't have to defend the price since I know most of you are educated in the market prices of quality parts.

The size and offset are extremely rare to find on MINT rims.

·
Premium Member
5,900 Posts
Relax dude, i'm not hating. Just trying to help. You can ask whatever you want. :)

FYI: I picked up my Blitz Type 03 in the same size for $1500cnd with tires.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Torrey said:
C'ome on... if you're not interested, why waste your time posting?

These aren't rota's I'm selling here... I shouldn't have to defend the price since I know most of you are educated in the market prices of quality parts.

The size and offset are extremely rare to find on MINT rims.
Yes, you do have a set of nice rims and yes, many of us are educated on nice quality parts. With that said, many of us in the forum are also quite savy in looking for great prices, in particular with rbmotoring.com. The pictures you posted look awfully similar to the ones posted by rbmotoring. :smile:

They are selling these rims for $850, granted, it's not polished like yours. And also, I have no idea on customs fees, etc. So, maybe if you add the refinishing costs and customs and shipping, it'll add up to your asking price? - have no idea. Good luck though.

Ref: http://www.rbwheels.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17_21_23&products_id=280

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ask them to price you out these rims, refinished, acid dipped, polished, and shipped to your address.

Price tag comes to my asking price, because I purchased them from RB Motoring back in May 07.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I fail to see the point in these posts.... if you're that price sensitive, why are you posting!

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Torrey said:
Ask them to price you out these rims, refinished, acid dipped, polished, and shipped to your address.

Price tag comes to my asking price, because I purchased them from RB Motoring back in May 07.
Ah ok, cool....good luck then

·
Premium Member
5,900 Posts
Ok. We can leave it at that. No more posts unless interested including me! :D

Sorry .... :canada:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts