MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I got out of class today at around 3PM, I went to the parking structure 2nd floor and saw a black mr2 that look just like mine. It thought it was my car and walk toward it. As i get closer, I didnt see my HKS Hi-Power exhaust and thought to myself "OMG, some mofo must had jacked my exhaust" but then i saw the stock exhaust as i got closer. LOL I was scare sheatless. I saw a asian female driver in the car reading text book or something. I couldnt get a clear look at her face but she kindda look like a girl in my Criminology 499 class 2 semester ago :smile: , that girl was cute. I found out that my car is parked about 10 spots down from that car :p . I got inside and drove my car around the parking structure to get a better look at the black car. I revved my engine trying to get her attention but I guess she was too busy reading :mad: . Wondering if you are on this board thats all ;)

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
hahah that probably one of my good buddies who is not on board.. there is another white one like mine and phal's mr2...

by my house theres'

1. t4eal blue
2.blk my buddy zippytie --my good customer @ L&L Hawaiian BBQ
3.blk which is yours.
4. mine white turbo___borderkit
5. yellow 94'
6. white kaminari bkit
7.white with greedy kit..

that's all i've seen so far:)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Havent seen much MR2 around me. So far i have seen a yellow and a red NA. A white NA with turbo swap i think in Bally's parkinglot in Traffic Circle. Thats about it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts