MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black 93T: TOMs sides, Greddy Lip, Stock Rr, Kaminari Wing, Tint, 17" Koseis, H&Rs

Finally got around to taking some pics of my baby....nice days come around in the winter and you suddenly remember why you love owning an MR2 so much :) I popped the ttops, boosted around for a few hours then took the pics at the park. Most of the mods are listed in the title, addtionally she just had a fresh coat of paint about 5 months ago, factory black. Rear end was converted to a 94+, and the antenna was shaved, KO T1 3" Titanium Exhaust, Kosei 17x8 wheels. I also have a set of 18x9 Gram Light 57Pros and a set of 18x10 WorkMeister S1s sitting in the garage..but have another project that I'm going to finish first before I decide if I'm going to give this baby the new shoes or not :)

All positive (lol) feedback welcomed. Enjoy :smile:

·
Registered
349 Posts
So will it outrun my van ? j/k, Looks sweet Justin :) Wanna put me up for the night in a little over a month? Plan to drive my SRT-4 from Portland to Louisiana next time I'm in town :) Let me know! :D (email me) :thumbup

·
Premium Member
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alikazam said:
So will it outrun my van ? ....Wanna put me up for the night in a little over a month?
If you caught it running low boost and some 87 octane your van might have a chance :p...it put down 340 a few months back, but I wasn't happy so I'm building a stroker hee hee hee.

You're always welcome to stay here, I'll shoot you an email ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Justin311 said:
If you caught it running low boost and some 87 octane your van might have a chance :p...it put down 340 a few months back, but I wasn't happy so I'm building a stroker hee hee hee.
Uh oh... guess I need to get out the 150 HP jets.... :D I'll check my email :)

·
Premium Member
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
CoryDeezNutz said:
whats the size/offsets for the rims?

cory
I really have no clue on the offsets, they came with the car. I would bet by the flushness tho they are fairly close to stock...40mm or so(?). Sizes are 17x8, 17x7, I think. I plan on using them for track wheels if/when I ever do get around to mounting up another set on it...17s have a great range of drag tire choices :)

Put the Work's on and make it quick!
If anything this girl will get the 57Pros (which I prefer the looks of to the works), 18x10 with offset is just tooooo big for stock body :)

57Pros:

Works :

·
Premium Member
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
j45oN said:
nice deuce, lovin the wheels.
Hehe...sounds like you're in the minority ;)

I've found over the years I have "bad taste" in wheels apparently, that is I am never with the majority :p

I absolutely despise bronze, gold, white - pretty much any color other than silver/black/grey mixes.

I've had several non-enthusiasts ask if they were stock wheels...I take that as a compliment, as they match the look of the car so well they look like they were meant to be there! :angel:

·
Premium Member
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GodJockey said:
thats a great looking 2.

Just out of curiousity tho, what percentage Tint is that?

Well....it is labelled "Lumar 25%" which is a state law where I got it tinted...but the guy who tinted it (shhh) said it is actually 20% in the industry, but when the cop's meter reads it it shows up about 23%?!? So, I'm not certain what it is, but I can say it is a very nice compromise, not so dark I can't see out of it, but still very clean looking against the black paint!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts