MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) I'm selling the original Beams speedo out of the Beams cluster (not available). This is the SUPER RARE red lettering cluster, and as such, the speedo is the rare red lettering speedo. Next to impossible to find.

Asking $250 shipped within the Continental US.

Odometer can be recalibrated to your current mileage for an additional fee (proof of current mileage required).
Speedo can also be recalibrated to read out in miles (ie 60kph = 60mph, 100kph = 100mph) for an additional fee, for US users.

Thanks,
~Ramy

·
Registered
528 Posts
I can see in the picture there’s no red lettering anywhere. Am I missing something? It looks just like my USDM cluster.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, same item for sale 5 years later. Gotta be some kind of record. GLWS!
LOL thanks. I get distracted and then remember I still have it for sale. Too many parts...

I can see in the picture there’s no red lettering anywhere. Am I missing something? It looks just like my USDM cluster.
USDM cluster has white hash marks. BEAMS cluster has red hash marks. It's not actually the lettering (numbers).

·
Registered
528 Posts
LOL thanks. I get distracted and then remember I still have it for sale. Too many parts...

USDM cluster has white hash marks. BEAMS cluster has red hash marks. It's not actually the lettering (numbers).
Thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
21 Posts
71,000 miles 114,000 kilometers after you change to mile will it keep accurate milage or still go in kilometers

1 - 20 of 23 Posts