MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The video's gonna be composed of some spirited mountain runs, drive-bys, closed-course tracking shots, footage/pics from meets, on-board driving footage (track/autoX,etc), and a few experimental shots. All safety precautions will be taken and all traffic laws will be obeyed for this shoot. Driving fast and sprited is cool, but no street racing, going apesh*t in traffic, and/or running into VWs :)p) So far we have about 10 drivers/cars and a four-person shooting crew which is more than enough for an awesome shoot :smile: . Now to get this to work, I need some information in order to coordinate everything for the shoot. I've compiled a list of volunteers for the shoot. I'm trying to get a few ballpark dates for the shoot. If you guys can lemme know the following, that'd be awesome! :thumbup : If you guys have any questions or comments, please call me @ 510-499-7505 or AIM me @ supahamster. Thanks!

1) Available time to shoot?
2) Any recommended locations?
3) Any camera handling experience?

Cars/drivers:
hioctane
Zymosis (footage)
Qstorm66
SnowDrifter89
aw11
phea
BoosteDeuce
bOoSt_jUnKy (91T SW20)
neanyoe
MugenBB6
not12listen

crew:

supahamster (camera/directing/post)
andyl8u (shotlist)
hioctane (camera)
not12listen (camera)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Anytime will be ok for me but let me know ahead of time.
Don't know what location but maybe woodside would be cool.
I have some camera skill. My dv camera is broken so I don't have a camera right now.
So when are we going to meet up and check out locations? My cell is 415-269-1806. AIM andyl8u

·
Registered
207 Posts
hioctane said:
sorry. i have been busy lately. lets get this started man ill set up a date adn we'll meet up at qcup
post up that date and time asap. I need to know way ahead of time if I am to make it out...
...This is gon be the shizzzzzzzzzzzz. :thumbup

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah Woodside would be a good area there is a lot of room at the top and if you still want more drivers I am game. :) Let me know.

·
Registered
619 Posts
supahamster said:
I just made a quick video on the fly today: [67.8mb]
http://ucbconnect.com/productions/drive/driving.avi

I'm a little disappointed about how it came out, but I guess I can't expect too much with no crew, haha. I just mounted my cam on my rollbar and went on a quick Redwood Rd run w/ a few Subbie buddies. Enjoy.
Can't download the video. I have some question. Are we going to meet up to see what we are doing and find location before we pick a date to shoot? Plus what kind of cameras do you guys have? Anyone have a camcorder that could shoot 24p?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts