MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna try to collaborate a few bay area MR2s for a nice photoshoot. So far we have about 12 cars. Now to get this to work, I need some information in order to coordinate everything. I'm trying to gauge a few dates for the shoot. If you guys can lemme know the following, that'd be awesome! : If you guys have any questions or comments, please call me @ 510-499-7505 or AIM me @ supahamster. Thanks!

1) Available time to shoot?
2) Any recommended locations?

Cars/drivers:
supahamster
EricLee7481
normr2
Russell's MK1
S2L
tvismr2
chineselikewhoa
SnowDrifter89
MustangR2
Alan
Conor
jojoAW11

Cameras:
supahamster
normr2
Pandasw20

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
1. Preferably on the weekends
2. I know tons of locations let me get some more of my photo's loaded and I'll make a album and put the names of the location under them. Hopefully when I get off work I'll have time to do that.

(Can other cars go because my friend has a bad momma camera but he owns a RSX.)

·
Registered
345 Posts
SnowDrifter89 said:
(Can other cars go because my friend has a bad momma camera but he owns a RSX.)
I use to have an Turbo Rsx-S :smile:

But yeah I would need to know an exact date.. Cause I'm a Fire Fighter and work every other day 24 hour schedules..I'm want to meet other two owners though as this would be the first meeting with others.....

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
Weekend afternoons are fine for me.. Sam, you should come out to the Sonic Burger meet out near Sac in a couple weeks! Looks like there'll be quite a few cars going.. could definitely get some photo-shoot action going there. :)

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
anytime after 3 on the weekdays is fine for me, and fridays are good pretty much all day. Saturday and Sunday, probally after 5. I'm down for the video shoot too=]

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Sandra and i both have the weekends open. but, it also depends on which weekend...

is this just for the video shoot, the photo shoot or both?

Sandra has volunteered to hold a camera in my passenger seat while i'm being a chase car.

i can only hope that if there is a chosen weekend, that it is not PURPOSELY chosen because Sandra and/or myself cannot make it *cough*CGSR*cough*.

·
Pisces Power!!
2,993 Posts
I can usualy make the time as long as I have enough notice to plan for it like 2-3 days advance notice; also yes I'll bring the camera but I'm still not familliar with it too good yet so better reley on Herb to do the snappin' ;)

Norm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts