MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Justin311 said:
Thats because they're so quickly deleted.

U know i think they should have been left up on here to stop alot of bs that happend with him. If they didn't believe u they could have just asked for proof from u if u could of provided it justin. U could of even pionted the administration in the right direction privately to show them he is bad news.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Justin311 said:
I did, I made an entire thread with links to other boards as proof of his credibility and intentions. It was all wiped clean with no explaination.

Dag that sux. Thanx ne ways justin.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Yeah, I think that negative responses about other users should be allowed as long as it isn't a he said she said back and forth thing. Both parties should have proof of what they say. Or the mods should allow members to come to them with it, and all parties involved discuss it out of the public eye. :p

·
Premium Member
11,235 Posts
PhreakGirl said:
Or the mods should allow members to come to them with it, and all parties involved discuss it out of the public eye. :p
That was my first course of action after realizing who/what we were dealing with. Private email to a "high ranking mod" outlining my suspicions with links and quotes. It was never replied to, so I made the post. The post was gone and I never heard another word. It was very similar to me trying to warn people about turbonator a while back. Hope this guy doesn't get peoples money like he did. He, like turbonator, is very smart, a pathalogical liar, and internet savvy. Dangerous combination.

And just for the record, I am not the only member who knows of this person. After one pretty torrid thread this other member contacted me and we found out we both knew what was going on...he actually researched more than I did. He responded to my thread just before it was deleted with his info....he never heard back either.

·
Administrator
42,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
ya, he just ordered a hoodie. he wont get it. But I have his money now.
he is using the following

Shane Schweitzer
[email protected]

Luckily only 3 orders. so it should be fairly easy to see how he ordered, if he had a buddy order, or if he did it himself.

I'll post more later.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Bill Strong said:
ya, he just ordered a hoodie. he wont get it. But I have his money now.
he is using the following

Shane Schweitzer
[email protected]

Luckily only 3 orders. so it should be fairly easy to see how he ordered, if he had a buddy order, or if he did it himself.

I'll post more later.

I LOVE news like this.....get um bill. ;) Get both of them if there is 2

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I don't get how he's ripping people off if he's still sending out these items? Getting something for a deal and selling it for more is nothing but a way to make money, no matter if its a car part or gaming console etc. etc. Unless he is really just taking money and not sending anything out, then thats just messed up. Is that what is happening or is it just the fact that he tells everyone he got it for a lot less and resells it for more that is causing this huge ordeal?

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
not to mention one of his only other posts is about buying a hoodie from bill, hmmm. didnt bill mention cutter trying to buy a hoodie in post 46?

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
What a money hungry scumball. Glad to see he's banned. Some people all they see is dollar signs and not the people involved in the transactions and that is sad. Figures its a Schweitzer....

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
enjoi926 said:
I don't get how he's ripping people off if he's still sending out these items? Getting something for a deal and selling it for more is nothing but a way to make money, no matter if its a car part or gaming console etc. etc. Unless he is really just taking money and not sending anything out, then thats just messed up. Is that what is happening or is it just the fact that he tells everyone he got it for a lot less and resells it for more that is causing this huge ordeal?
I would watch out for this guy too...he's at the Cutter guy's defense here!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I wouldn't be supprised if Mr2rap is one if his fake ID's or at least someone connected to him. If he isn't then I think they were made from the same mold! At any rate, if your lively hood is buying and selling it makes sense that you would want to buy something as low as possible and then turn around and sell it for a profit. That makes sense but if your buying junk knowingly and then reselling it as Grade "A" merchandise for top dollar your gonna get in trouble.

If I found a smoking deal on a non running Two that was all there and the guy I bought it from was in a bad spot and I picked it up for a few hundred bucks. Then I turned around and parted it out, one could really make a profit on that investment. That is as long as they were honest with their customers and sold parts that were good and didn't mislead people. But on the other hand if you sell someone a part saying it is perfect and then the persons gets it and it is not as described and the seller has no intentions on trying to rectify the sale. They shouldn't sell on here. I know our wonderful Host and Mods have better things to do with there time than to waist it babysitting those that have questionable business ethics. That is why I think it is important that us as members step up and raise the flag when someone or something doesn't seem right.

I have sold my share of parts on here and I know that there were a few transactions that I could have done a better job of getting them shipped sooner. One time I shipped out two different orders, and got the shipping information crossed. When they got their parts the two guys were WTF... I did my best to fix the mix up, they helped me by shipping them back out to eachother which I completely paid for and even refunded them as well. That ended up costing me money for those two to get parts when it was all said and done but it was my mistake. They didn't have to deal with that so I did what I had to so that they were satisfied. Mistakes will happen and if the seller isn't willing to make it right people need to know. And from now on, if the parts I get aren't or a portion of my order has an issue and the seller is only willing to refund my money if I return the item at my cost when they mislead me on it's condition. They will either get a neutral or negative feedback rating from me. No more giving them the benifit of the doubt.

The funny thing is I have only come accross Three (3) members on here that I have had bad luck with. They are:

Demonzxheart (Location PA, Purchased Front Bumper that was Junk and not as described or pictured!)

Mister Pair (Washington, Never delivered on some parts I purchased)

Mr2rap (Washington, questionable sales ethics etc...)

What's funny is Demonzxheart is from PA and the other two are from Washington. Cutter is from PA, but has bragged about being able to sell from multiple loctaions if I read the posts correctly...

We all need to be careful as it seems more and more that people are finding ways to rip honest good people off!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Who is this guy???? (GaryJamesMR2)

Ok, who is this guy? I get a pm yesterday from him....

GaryJamesMR2

Trader Rating: (0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cutter has friends all around the U.S not just washington state. Why you think the monies are sent to his "moms house".
The guy has one post, joined the forum September 8th which is sort of funny because Mr2rap stopped logging on the forum September 6th. He did log on the other day on the 25th but nearly three weeks between logins? And for someone that just joined WTF! I think someone should check into this guy, I've got that gut feeling again...

41 - 60 of 65 Posts