MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tck, There were way better teachers and a lot more girls last semester... what the hell happened?

o well I kept staring at the panda mr2 for a bit and saw a couple other mr2s as well.

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
not mine though :( I shall return sometime

·
Registered
318 Posts
screw evc wtf is up with 120 bux for used books dammit.......my 2's the aquamarine one with the stevens creek toyota plate

·
Registered
451 Posts
Xypher, what color is your 2? ive only seen one so far, red with toms scoop on the driver side. who else is going to EVC this spring semester?

Herb

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Pandasw20 said:
Xypher, what color is your 2? ive only seen one so far, red with toms scoop on the driver side. who else is going to EVC this spring semester?

Herb
My car is always in the same place, it's always in the free parking lot. Mine is the red mr2 with gunmetal 93+ rims and missing foglights. (I really need new foglights)

allen_p said:
screw evc wtf is up with 120 bux for used books dammit.......my 2's the aquamarine one with the stevens creek toyota plate
Yeah i was wondering who that 2 belonged too. The other guy is Spankinrare1994

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
EscapeMR2turbo said:
i got hit the first day.....BOOOOO!!!!
:eek: hope ur car is okay

·
Registered
475 Posts
I see a bunch of MR2's in the parking lots all the time. Im always there too. Not in a MR2 though but in the box (Scion Xb). bBOXD. :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Dude i thought your car got hit bad!! Hope everything is well. Call me up bro. Im always at school.

·
Registered
234 Posts
im at EVC this semester, since i couldnt get into any of my classes at State

·
Registered
318 Posts
English 1a aint to bad.....just a lot of reading and analitical essays....most likely your teachers gonna assign a research paper in the class, at least mine did anywayz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts