MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to wassup to the whole norcal mr2 crew. not sure if any of the old school folks are still here that knew me from before, but i was Yellow2 before on the old board. Had my 92T for about 4 years and sold it a lil over a year and a half ago. i think the new owner on here is Saint. I'm sure hes having fun with the car and taking great care of it. Well anyways, after selling the mr2, i got a new evo and now the evo is gone and its back to another mr2! Picked up a decent condition 91T with a bad motor for pretty cheap, pretty sure its gonna have a gen3 in it pretty soon(if i can freaking find one!). It's nice to be home...

Johnny

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
watup ryan! so is the car running 11's yet? hit me up on AIM, turb0mister2 when you have time.

johnny

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
watup brain, no more fast as shopping cart car for me, back to the good old 2...all over again..., gonna be another long and expensive ride.

johnny

·
Registered
603 Posts
hey man! welcome back! =D

hehe ya, tryin to take care of it as well as i can. time for a major tuneup soon o_O

yupyup, the car's been treating me pretty well, very minimal probs etc. hopefully i can get on with my big plans for it by spring... ^_^

anyhow, good to see you back in the right shoes hehe. my brother owns an evo, and i have to say i've been tempted more than once to sell the 2 and get one... but i dunno, mr2s have charm and character. =]

anyhow, lookin forward to seein ya around some meets soon!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Your crazy man. Well probably not as crazy as me. I dunno if I should go into the Silvia world. Im pretty close to selling the 240. Did you sell yours? I wanna jump into the Rotary world but having trouble finding a FD.

if you need any help let me know

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
john: dont sell the car and end up doing what i did, haha

brian: yeah, i sold the 240 a while ago after i found out the trunk leaks when it rains, didnt wanna deal with that since its parked outside.

toshi: wassup toshi, long time no see/talk, hows the 2 treating ya?

johnny

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Pred said:
DUMP THAT ENGINE IN LAZY ASS!!!!
HAHAHAH.. man, what days are you free? I still need to pick up my exhuast manifold from you. Let me know what day and time you're free and I'll call you up and swing by.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Turb0mister2 said:
watup josh, see your still around too huh? hows the 2 running?

johnny

Yeah, I nearly sold my car a couple times - but I decided to back out instead. Its just sitting in my garage, un-registered because it won't pass smog with all the crap I have on it. I drive a 93 NA for a daily driver now too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts