MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I made it back from Afghanistan. Finally. I am still considering getting rid of all my MR2 stuff. I'd consider getting rid of Everything for say $6,000 thats 2 cars, both I'd consider in project status. one I've got almost completely sanded and primed for paint, the other needs less than 1k in body work and it would be bad ass. most here know what my cars have, but just to touch on a few of the expensive goodies, here is a really short list again.
18'' Volk SE37A (Bronze)
Fully built 3sGTE by Jun with OS.giken twin disk clutch and TRD 1.5 LSD

I was going to continue, but there is just way to much to even try and think of to list. I can send pics if anyone wants to see just what I am getting rid of. I would like to get rid of everything I have MR2 related. all together there has to be close to 20k alone in aftermarket parts alone. Just before I left for Afghanistan, I installed some JDM Seats in one of the cars, they are really sweet. well, let me know if anyone is interested.

Jon T

·
Registered
144 Posts
Jon, welcome back. Thank you for being over there for us and we're glad you returned safe and sound. Blessings to you. Craig

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I'm very happy to be back.

Amist of all the War and what not, I Spotted a Red 86 NA MR2 in Kabal city one day. that kind of made me feel alittle at home.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Glad to hear you made it back ok! Damn $6k is CHEAP... if I was back in WA and had somewhere to put it I'd snatch it up in an instant... damn... :( if you still have it in May maybe we can talk haha :)

lmk if you decide to part anything ;)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
more faster, I'll send you an email today with tons of pics.

Ryan, whats up man? Its good to be back, finally. If its still here in may, its all yours. I have to make room for something bigger and better. And no its not a STI or Evo. AWD doesnt win races.

Later

·
Mad Collector!
554 Posts
Welcome back man- I know the feeling- 4 years at FT Lewis- 3 of which at 2/75 RGR batt. 11B baby! anyway. are you willing to trade the motor for a nice AR15 with some nice goodies? hit me up.
- Tim

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MyToy2 - AR15 huh? I'll keep it in mind, I was going to build my own M4 now that I'm back, and I have a ton of addons for it that I bought out there.

Seth W - If no one jumps on this offer you got dibs!!

·
Mad Collector!
554 Posts
def keep it in mind- I am open to other trade offers- less than 50 rds through it.. do you happen know where to "find" M4 rail handguards? ie: Knights Armament RIS system? if you dont take the trade, I am looking to hop it up. also pls, send pix of the cars. thanks
-Tim

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
a dolly would be better, I'll send you some pics in the morning. One will be drivable soon, after i get a new batt and alt installed. the other is not drivable. call me again in the morning (Sat) and I'll get some pics taken in the light.

jt

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
hey Jon...
I was gona call u sunday mornin...but i found a house, and if everything goes smoothly for the next 30 days, most of my budget will be goin towards the down payment of the house. I'm still interested, but i guess i have to wait till more funds become available. Maybe I will have it by the second month then...let me know. we will work something out..oh yah...still waiting on the pics and details of the cars...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.