MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember a while back quite a few of you guys/girls were autocrossing. Who all is autocrossing now a days? Ive decided I need to have more fun enjoying what my car is then what it isnt ;) Even tho I still want my damn V6 :( I cant find jack squat on racing dates other then the Fontana race in march. Anybody got a link cause I must be "ignent"

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
i autocross sometimes. :)

Brett I will try and make it to get some rides with you.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I autox down in SD when my car runs dependably. Of course it's been nearly a year since it's done that.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
sorry to say but the practice event is full.. but if u really want to run.. go early moring and talk to the event master. vincent wong.. ask if u can take any empty spot =) n make sure to ask if they need more help setting up cones..

jason m

·
Registered
317 Posts
I auto-x quite a bit. I will try to make the sunday comeptition day since the practice is sold-out. The previous advice to show-up, offer to help, and ask for an open spot usually works!

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
BlueSuperCharge said:
I auto-x quite a bit. I will try to make the sunday comeptition day since the practice is sold-out. The previous advice to show-up, offer to help, and ask for an open spot usually works!

yes it usually does.. and make sure they see you when it is time to find out if theres room or not..at the last autox which was held by cal paly or sumin like that, they didnt let me or my friends in =(

jason m

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
"Turns are for pu$$ies, its all about the straight lines."hahaha, remember that joker Darin? Haha, then he couldnt hang through sand canyon. stupid civic drivers...

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love the subject change but yes matt...i remember what I was told about it...Rachel was feeling car sick so I had to take her home lol. wasnt it rhd? ____ing tailgating the ninja 250 in the canyon... Pissed me off then, pisses me off even more now that I own a bike.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I dunno, well see whats up. I dont have much money as Spencers is getting remodeled until March 18th (my job). And school is gonna kill alot of time that I need to be putting into my car. Ill for sure get to the next one :)

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
I'm going to that feb 19th practice event too. It kinda sucked last month when we tried to get in huh jason? But just watching and hitching rides from ppl who are running is still worth going there. Although you do get kinda bummed because you start to want to run your own car.....

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
EvilElvis said:
I'm going to that feb 19th practice event too. It kinda sucked last month when we tried to get in huh jason? But just watching and hitching rides from ppl who are running is still worth going there. Although you do get kinda bummed because you start to want to run your own car.....

yea sucked.. but not this time.. =) were in!!!

and yes brett.. u are better then me.. =/ but its alll for fun..=)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts