MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Round 1 is coming up fast on Sunday, 2/5. If anyone's interested, B-Stock (MR2 Turbos), C-Stock (MR-S and MR2 Supercharged), and E-Stock ('91+ MR2 N/A) are all running in the morning. You can also come just spectate if you like...and possibly ride-along :smile:

Hope to see some folks there!

-Eric

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zymosis said:
I'll be running in CSP in the afternoon session in my '89SC, and I think Geoff will be there in his '85na as well. I'd be happy to take passengers if we get any fun runs.
Awesome =D I actually met Geoff a few weeks ago when he came to one of our Davis Motorsports Club meets. Very cool guy.

-Eric

·
Registered
9,098 Posts
i guess im stuck in csp like last time.. but now i got coilovers.. and even wider tires =D hope they'll let me run if i send in my scca registration through fax tomorrow and then give them a call letting them know i want to run on sunday =) *cross fingers*

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Car won't be ready yet :(

·
Registered
214 Posts
sumyunggai said:
i guess im stuck in csp like last time.. but now i got coilovers.. and even wider tires =D hope they'll let me run if i send in my scca registration through fax tomorrow and then give them a call letting them know i want to run on sunday =) *cross fingers*
Yeah, they should let you run with a faxed confirmation from SCCA "headquarters" -- I did that last year. I'll be running my ol' junkyard dawg in CSP too. We're in the 6th run group, right before fun runs.

We need to have a good showing against a few of the Meeeyottas!

·
Registered
768 Posts
uspspro said:
Car won't be ready yet :(
I'm in the same boat man. But no worries, there will be plenty of events to goto. The first round is always the biggest one, which means tons of wait time, course working, etc. They shrunk the run groups from 8 to 6 so... expect 1-2 hours picking up knocked cones.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys, fun course today but morning groups took f'ing forever with the crappy new reg system. They didn't even give us barcodes for our membership cards so we have to wait in line for that again....

Anyways, I saw a few folks out there today. One guy with his black MKII and another with his red MKII checking out my car, heh. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk more, but you two disappeared from grid?

-Eric

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Yeah, I don't think we were on grid until like 5:30. It was actually kind of entertaining running the course by headlight... you don't see the cones until they're right in front of you. I didn't really get a chance to accurately assess my new alignment, but I guess that can wait for the next event (I can't wait!).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.