MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If my car doesn't break again I'm headed to the first race of the year in Everett on Sunday. I'll be driving down with other drivers from Chuckanut Sports Car Club most likely for the afternoon session. It would be cool to see some other MR2s out having fun...

http://www.wwscc.org/calendar.html

If you've never autocrossed before TRY IT! You'll be amazed at what these cars can do. :)

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
also.... for those who can or cannot go.....

Northwest Alpha Romeo Car Club is having their beginning of the year classes - Feb. 12th for the basic first time class (simple stuff, get more used to your car, you'd be surprised at how helpful it is). Bring your car, at Bremerton. Class is first 1/2 of the day, then 2nd half they open up small auto-x courses for you to go around and the instructors tell you what you could improve on & whatnot. Cost i believe is $80 if you pre-register (they do have a website, just google the club name).

Also, on the 28th? i believe is their performance driving class.... and the 1/2 half they open the full road course up to you. I may do this, i've been in the other one 2 times in the ae92 and the aw11 isn't ready for anything still.

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
sorry, it's saturday the 26th... i asked for it off... should be around $80 or so..... the club has instructors that ride with you and give you pointers as you go around the track....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts