MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Auto-X on 03-26-06 @ Lake Geneva... *UPDATE*

As the title says. Same rules as before and same prices. There are no reg forms yet. But it's 35 on site, 25 with prereg. I will post a link when it becomes available.

Greg.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have blown suspension mainly in the rear, but the front is getting there, and apperently i was faster than david who has the suspension i wanna get/am getting and a bigger turbo. It's all in the driver so you have nothing to worry about. And frankly im not a great driver and david should have been faster than me.

It's the sunday right before spring break starts! Hopefully ill have the springs and shocks in :D

Greg.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Registration form here. As stated it is on the 26th of March. If you guys wanna meet up and drive down there together just let me know.

Greg.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, you are correct Keith UP there. Yeah, i wouldn't mind a group of deuces driving UP there.

Greg.

:) I already registered.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Request off :) I did like back in the beginning of January lol. Gah i hate tickets they can really sour up someones mood.

Greg.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I would but my new boss is a fricken nazi bastard and I have a lot of other family things going on that I need time off for. I'll keep my fingers crossed cuz I'm definately itchin to get my car out.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Keith,

if you don't go, I'll take you're place, though I think the 2 will be in the paint shop by then (hopefully)

I wanna see how bad the teg would be at auto-x.

I need a new PS pump (in the mail) on it, so it'll "Feal" lighter once that's installed. . .lol

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Both of you can come. Hell id love it if a lot more MR2's came out. It's a fricking scoobie and evo fest over there. I think it would be nice to roll up with like 4 mr2's :)

Greg.

·
Turbo-less since 6.17.07
3,911 Posts
Not to get off topic, but what's the date for the miller park one again? The diehard or whatever it was called? March 4th rings a bell...

Thanks
SH

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats hillmans events. I think you register at www.scca-chicago.com/register check the main regional section he made a post about it. I know im going to the club lotus event thats for sure. Man i need money i gotta start whoring my self out lol.

Greg.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh btw it doesn't hurt to register. If you don't make it it's ok their not gonna like make you pay or anything. :)

Greg.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is going to be an eariler event on March 12th that is hosted by the Wisconsin Car Club, still at Lake Geneva and the same prices, pre-reg and on site. I will make a new thread and i get the details :)

Greg.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes i am. Im gonna get the info today ill post it asap. I should have my shocks before than as well, so i might be rolling on my new suspension on the 12th.

Greg.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts