MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the auto shows this weekend, just wondering if anybody else is gonna go on saturday. ill be there and with any luck ill get to sit in a C6 Zo6(can always dream). but anyway just wanted to see if anyone else would be there.

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
I'll be there working the SCCA stand on Friday, Wednesday, and Friday nights. I think
we'll have a big screen TV again, so I'll be slipping in my MR2 in-car DVD as often as possible
from 6-10 p each night.

·
Registered
789 Posts
i'm going on the 18th, i'll be the one that has all the brochures! lol and with the new digi i'm taking a lot of pictures!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
definitely gotta stop at porsche and get the poster of the year again plenty of brochures as long as they turn into posters

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
so who went to the show? i took a few pics cuz i didnt realize my batteries were low until i got there! anyhow, i went today at noon & got back at 5. it was a good day, considering that i spent my working day at the auto show :)!. i didnt go to any of the road coarses but dodge/jeep had a few. the jeep one seemed fun but there was a line & i wasnt willing to wait to go up & down a steep hill (i got a couple of pics of that).

heres a few pics that i liked

MB V12 biturbo with these huge brakes!

this would be an awesome truck to own! very comfortable

one of the coolest engine displays that i've seen (LS460's Engine 4.6L V8 w/ a 8 speed automatic!)

here is the link to my pics from the show

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
good stuff man! my mistake we got there at 1pm, we started out in the reg car (toyota, nissan, mazda, etc) area first... we then moved on to the more luxury (Lexus, MB, BMW, Infinity, Audi, etc) oriented side.

btw guys... did you know the Saab 9-2x is pretty much a subary impreza wrx wagon!?!?! i didnt get a chance to take pics of it cuz my camera was dead by then.. but it was a surprise to me!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a surprising amount of cars were open to sit in. definitely did get to sit in the new Z06 (so awesome).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts