MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has a small crack on the bottom. can be easily fixed at a body shop or by yourself if youre good with fiberglass. $120 picked up firm. located in Vista, must be picked up or I can deliver around San Diego county.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Infraggable Kru said:
looks good sans the crack, how did it crack anyways ?
it cracked from shipping. any takers? i got this for almost $300

·
Registered
384 Posts
bottom line shipped to 85635 (AZ)?

need a front bumper ASAP!!

have cash to spend.

send info to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,740 Posts
did you need it out of the house or just paid by this weekend? let me see if the ball and chain is willing to pick it up for me.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BrokenLine said:
did you need it out of the house or just paid by this weekend? let me see if the ball and chain is willing to pick it up for me.
whichever is fine. if you pay first I can hold it as long as you want. id like to get rid of it by Friday though, Thursday would be better because I will have some visitors coming down here from NorCal. anyway let me know what you want to do if you want it.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
so... is san jose considered san diego county? haha... man to bad all the good deals are down south... wouldn't take 200 shipped up to nor cal would ya? you could just bubble wrap it and drop it off at greyhound...

-tj

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
icup said:
so... is san jose considered san diego county? haha... man to bad all the good deals are down south... wouldn't take 200 shipped up to nor cal would ya? you could just bubble wrap it and drop it off at greyhound...

-tj
its funny that the good deals are down here but the serious buyers are up there.

for $200 Ill ship it up to you, but I wont be able to get it out right away. So if you need it ASAP I cant do that. also there is no greyhound by me I dont think.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
it's no problem... if it's still around when your ready to ship let me know. and there is a greyhound station in the downtown area of san diego. when i helped my friend move down there for ucsd, i took the greyhound back up since i came with her in her car.

-tj

1 - 16 of 16 Posts