·
Registered
7,527 Posts
ahhh...give me time, my friend. i am knee deep in basketball season right now

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^ hahahah nothing like that bro just ive been telling these guys here to host a meet cause its been awhile since the last one last year and for them to have a canyon run at night time... do it!!! :thumbup

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
no canyon runs for you!!!!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ aww.... it wasnt gonna be me in my car it was gonna be me in your car... hahahha but still arrange one already!!!!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nopes!!! hahaahha so set one up already!!! and ill show.. hahahha not like the ones i set up then not show.. hahaha

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
well.. we are thinking about it.. nice try on stealing the clear corners and the BOV.. its all good... im getting something rare for my car :D and guess what.. goodluck finding it :thumbdown

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey reaxion07 and mkiikid the end ot this month is closing in... and the next month is right around the corner!! so already again wheres and whens the next meet from over there!! :p

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
maybe his moms camry :lol2:

and julie, as i was browsing through the smilies this reminded me of you :cheer2:

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^^ ahahahah i will be in my new car my loving mommie bought me!!! hahahahaha and boy do i love it hahaha BIGGER IS BETTER!!! :thumbup i'll let you do the thinking of what car i got julie hahaha and jeremie hahaha this car will smoke your car buddy!! hahaha cause its faster than that camry motor you have there buddy!! :p

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
if i wanted straight line speed id drive a mustang...or a poopra. come tracking with me kong, we'll see who's faster ;)

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nopes id rather keep that money to go tracking in my pocket!! and do something else thats better!!! like SNOWBOARDING!!! AHAHAHHA :evillaugh

·
Registered
207 Posts
Man, it's all about going to the track. That's how you get better, Kong. duh! :)

BTW, I like that icon, Jeremie. :) It does remind me of me. hehe

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hhahhaah its ok if i wanted to go tracking id go home....have a large piece of land to do all that crazy stuff for free!! :banana btw FULLERTON!!! is gonna kick UCI butt!! :p

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
^which is how you ruined your mr2 in the first place. and no matter what, uci is still viewed as a better school educationally then fullerton, so even if we lose in basketball we win at life

1 - 20 of 25 Posts