MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you have a couple of 240's, and if i recall you wanted to sell them. I was wondering if you could e-mail me or call me or just let me know here if you really are, as well as some details about the cars. If your not i was wondering if you or anyone else on this board knew anyone that was selling a 89-93 240 hatch that is MECHANICALLY good, body wise it has to be in fair shape, no missing body parts lol. I need to find one by the end of this week, it's not for me but it's for my buddy. Unfortunatly yesterday his 4g63 locked up, and all the oil dissappeared magically. We don't know what caused it... But oh well ____ happens anyway if you or anyone else knows anyone that can help out please let me know. My e-mail is [email protected].

Greg.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
hey Greg. mechanically, mine isn't running, especially after i got scammed 400 bucks for a motor. the body is in good shape, but she's definately not going anywhere bro. i have all the parts, plus extra, but i don't think your buddy needs a non running car. if you check the jgtca boards, they might have one for sale there. btw, i am a midnight owl, hoot, hoot!

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
darknight said:
hey Greg. mechanically, mine isn't running, especially after i got scammed 400 bucks for a motor. the body is in good shape, but she's definately not going anywhere bro. i have all the parts, plus extra, but i don't think your buddy needs a non running car. if you check the jgtca boards, they might have one for sale there. btw, i am a midnight owl, hoot, hoot!
I am feeling a mr2 cruise to that asses house and a good ass beating. PHEONIX ALLIANCE go. (dark i still don't like your nick name for the midwest forum.)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, way to hijack my thread asses. Thanks alot! Anyway were gonna check out a 240 thats forsale on the clubfr.com forums. It's 4 hours away in Indy so yeah. Any indy mr2 owners wanna meet up? lol.

Greg.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.