MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We are pleased to announce we will be implementing a new method to send out site newsletters. The new newsletter will have a cleaner template and will be sent to participating forum members once a week. We have added an example below of how it will look. This change will not have any negative impact to current newsletters and will not lead to any site downtime. If you have any questions please post them below.

Thank you

Community Support

·
Administrator
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this :)

It is a weekly newsletter that will be sent out once a week

Ed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ed having trouble posting to website .....says page not working cannot process request ...any help would be appreciated ....thanks

·
Administrator
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ed having trouble posting to website .....says page not working cannot process request ...any help would be appreciated ....thanks
Hello there,

Did you trigger an HTTP 500 error?
Where did you post exactly?
Can you copy and paste the thread title and body here?

Ed

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Ed,

I'm also getting an HTTP 500 error every time I've tried to post my new thread over the last 2 days. I'm trying to open it in the MKII, 90-99 NA & Turbo, under the Normally Aspired section.

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated.

·
Administrator
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Ed,

I'm also getting an HTTP 500 error every time I've tried to post my new thread over the last 2 days. I'm trying to open it in the MKII, 90-99 NA & Turbo, under the Normally Aspired section.

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated.
what's your thread title?

Lee

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Lee,

There is no thread title. The site won't let me post anything. Every time I try, I get a HTTP 500 error :(

Apparently it will let me post in this part of the site though.... and send a PM to the web master

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am not really familiar with getting around the site (I was looking for the Help section) I had a question for the administrator. Is there a way to restart an old thread (2016) without having to recreate it?

·
Administrator
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am not really familiar with getting around the site (I was looking for the Help section) I had a question for the administrator. Is there a way to restart an old thread (2016) without having to recreate it?
If you want it bumped up so that users can see the thread, you can just reply within the thread.

Ed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts