MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Is there an update, or is it still being developed? I might have missed it, but I searched through the other threads, couldn't find exactly, is there going to be an all out kit for the gt28rs, with injectors, fuel pump, and a rom tune? That's what I really want. And if there is going to be the complete kit, has there been a price figured out on it?

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Dumbscout said:
Is there an update, or is it still being developed? I might have missed it, but I searched through the other threads, couldn't find exactly, is there going to be an all out kit for the gt28rs, with injectors, fuel pump, and a rom tune? That's what I really want. And if there is going to be the complete kit, has there been a price figured out on it?
I'm interested also, and I have been asking ATS these kinds of questions directly via email and PM. However, I don't think they've thought far enough ahead yet to give us a definitive answer. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that they'll find the time to concentrate on this and let us know soon.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
sflmr2 said:
I'm interested also, and I have been asking ATS these kinds of questions directly via email and PM. However, I don't think they've thought far enough ahead yet to give us a definitive answer. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that they'll find the time to concentrate on this and let us know soon.
no i bet you anything they have thought that far through, but how can you offer a package deal without even knowing how much the turbo kit alone will cost?!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts